Pages

Elsinore - Wooden Houses - Animated Music Video




Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

First of all I want to give A Thanksgiving shoutout to my homie Lynda.
























Lynda.com hosts tutorial videos on a wide range of software packages. In particular I want to give my sincerest thanks to Mr. Chad Perkins and Mr. Feorge Maestri whose courses I have used most frequently. Chad Perkins is responsible for the tutorials on Adobe After Effects. his videos can be a bit corny at times but effective nonetheless.

Mr. Maestri just released a new course titled "2D Character Animation" whcih I am quite excited about. I looked up Mr. Maestri on IMDB and discovered that he was a writer and animator on one of my all time favorite shows:






















Rocko's Modern Life!

He has also done some work on South Park.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching the rest of his 2D character animation tutorials and employing the knowledge gained in this video.

Also, much more importantly, I am thankful for my brilliant, inspiring, and supportive family, my friends and my Kinzie (check out her amazing blog ath that link).

No comments:

Post a Comment