Pages

Elsinore - Wooden Houses - Animated Music Video




Sunday, November 29, 2009

More Storyboards



Picking up where I left off with the last storyboard post, the pig has just moved into his new rural house, having left his partner in the city. The wolf has just woken up to see the other side of the bed and the bed already made. she looks around the room for a while confused.




She enters this dining room area from the bedroom. The high-rises across the street are visible through the windows behind her. She discovers the half finished drink and the turned down frame. and examines it more closely.



From here she leaves the apartment and takes a cab out of the city in search of her lost pig.

After my four day weekend, I am headed back to work tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll have some down time to continue on with the storyboards while I'm there.

I'm also almost finished with a computer version of the pig which will go up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just a heads up for all you readers out there: the pig is really good, so GET READY.

    ReplyDelete