Pages

Elsinore - Wooden Houses - Animated Music Video




Friday, December 3, 2010

The Finished Product

It's finally done and out there in the world:



I tried embedding it with some new thingy on youtube, so hopefully that works. If not you can see it here.

The video premiere at The Art in September went off without a hitch. It played right beofre Elsinore went on to a sold out crown of about 250 people. It played right after another new video for Elsinore by Brittany Pyle for the song Breathing Light.

People seemed to like it and it got some laughs and applause. In the weeks since then I've been tweaking and refining and correcting and outputting and reoutputting and then noticing new things and repeating the process. But now it is out there and it is done. 

The video debuted online at tinymixtapes.com. Checkout the post here.

 Now I guess I ought to take this bad boy and see if it can get me a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment